Welcome, Loveless

YOU!
You have found exactly where you belong and you know what. So have I. You and I are a lot alike. I, like you, feel a little lost. I'm confused and insecure and not sure of what I need to do. Sound familiar? You're not alone. You're not the only one that feels this way. Millions of people feel the same way but you might not meet them all so know that you're not alone with me. I'm here and I understand.

Here, you will find acceptance. Here, you will find a place to fit, to belong. Here, you will find a message from me. Believe me, it will be nothing fancy or super long and it will never be hard to read. The purpose of this is not to confuse you further or make you feel even more lost than when you started. If you want to feel like you matter and you want to grow with Christ-then welcome. This is right where you belong! What a beautiful time we'll spend together!

Comments

Popular Posts